UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 Latest Exam Dates and Application Schedule can be checked from here. Get UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 now from here. UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 According to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the exam or recruitment exam will be held in 2021 and 2022, and the timetable has already been published.
inengineering service 2022, Combined Geo-Scientist 2022, CISE AC Exam 2022, NDA, CDS 2022, and NDA, CDS 2022 are some of the notifications that will be released in 2021, including one on September 22, one on the 1st. December, and one on December 22.
Table of Contents
upsc application and exam date 2022
Exam Calendar – UPSC Exam 2022
- It is scheduled that the preliminary examinations for Engineering Services (Preliminary) and Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) will be held on February 20, 2022. April 10, 2022, will be the date of first NDA and NA exams and first CDS exam.
- The Combined Medical Services exam will be conducted on July 17, 2022, while the Indian Forest Service (Main) exam will be conducted on November 20, 2022.
- CISF AC (CISF Accreditation Commission) (EXE) LDCE-2022 exam will be conducted on March 13, 2022, while Civil Services (Preliminary) and Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) exam will be conducted on June 5, 2022 respectively.
- The IES/ISS exam will be conducted on June 24, while the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) exam will be held on June 25 and the Engineering Services (Main) exam on June 26.
- The Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) is planned to be held on July 17, 2022, while the Central Armed Police Forces (AC) examination is scheduled to be held on August 7 in the same year.
- SO/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE exam will be held on 10th December and (reserved) UPSC RT/Exam will be held on 18th December at New Delhi.
upsc exam calendar 2022
This year’s notice for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 will be published in February, and the exam will be conducted on June 5, 2022. The preliminary examination for civil services will begin from September 16. Here is the schedule for the whole project:
Following the published timetable of UPSC, the IES and ISS 2021 exam will be held on June 24, and the Combined Geo-Scientist main exam will be held on February 20, respectively.
What is the process of UPSC application
- You have to submit a separate application for each UPSC exam. UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims, Mains and Interview has its own application forms, which can be accessed here.
- There is nothing difficult about the application and selection process. The UPSC CSE 2021 announcement will provide a complete explanation of the IAS application process. To give you an idea of what we’re talking about, we’ll follow you through the procedures below
- Part I of UPSC Civil Services Exam Application Form and Part II of UPSC Civil Services Exam Application Form are different documents.
- Follow these steps to complete Section I of UPSC CSE 2021 Application Form.
- For more details UPSC official website upsconline.nic.in Go to
- Select the Exam Notification tab from the drop-down menu.
To apply online visit the Apply Online page.
- To register for Civil Services Part-I, visit the URL that has been made accessible.
- Read the instructions given in the application form carefully before clicking on Yes.