Gobi Veg Manchurian Recipe
Chinese dish is famous all over India today, it is found in the street. Children and adults all like this. We have also told the recipe of making Chinese Bhel in our previous article . By the way, you must have eaten a lot of Manchurian in hotels and carts, but let’s try it at home today. Manchurian found in the carts is not good from the point of view of health, cleanliness is not taken care of here. You can make it very easily at home. Be it a children’s birthday party or your kitty party, it can be made everywhere. This recipe made from a lot of vegetables is also considered good from the point of view of health. Cabbage is put in it, which contains many nutrients. Cabbage is used as a salad, vegetable. Apart from this, carrots, capsicum are also put in it.
Cabbage Manchurian is also very much liked nowadays, it contains gravy sam, just here instead of mixed vegetables, cabbage balls are added. If you do not eat Lassoon Onion then you can try Jain Manchurian, the recipe is Sam, just garlic does not add onion in it. So let’s keep this Chinese dish in front of the Indian family.
Table of Contents
Gobi & Veg Manchurian Recipe
Quantity for 4 people
Preparation Time – 15 min
Preparation time – 20 min
Ingredients for making Manchurian –
The table below tells you the ingredients for making Manchurian.
|cabbage||3 cups finely chopped|
|Capsicum||1 medium finely chopped|
|carrot||1 medium finely chopped|
|Onion||1 medium finely chopped|
|Green chilli||3-4 finely chopped|
|green onions||cup green leaves|
|Fine flour||5 tbsp|
|corn flour||2 tbsp|
|soy sauce||1 tbsp|
|tomato sauce||2 tbsp|
|salt||according to taste|
|Black pepper||1 tsp finely chopped|
How to make Veg Manchurian (Veg Manchurian recipe)–
- Take all the vegetables, add maida, cornflour, salt, 1-1 tbsp ginger garlic, black pepper and mix it well with your hands.
- Now make rounds of lemon size.
- Heat the oil and fry these balls till they become golden.
How to make Gobi Manchurian (Gobi Manchurian recipe)–
- For this, cut the cabbage big, now take 1/3 cup of flour and 2 tbsp cornflour in a bowl, add salt and pepper to it.
- Make a slurry by adding – 1 cup of water to it.
- Heat oil in a pan, now deep fry the cabbage in the maida batter and fry it in hot oil.
- Fry well till it becomes crisp.
- Follow the recipe of the sauce mentioned above and add cabbage to it. Cabbage Manchurian is ready.
Manchurian Sauce Recipe
- For the sauce, heat 1 tbsp oil, now add 1-1 tbsp garlic ginger, 1 tbsp green chillies, fry it in high flame.
- Now add soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt to it.
- Make a slurry by mixing 2 tbsp cornflour with 1 cup water.
- Mix this solution in the sauce.
- Cook it until the sauce starts to thicken, if you want to keep the sauce thin, then add more water to it.
- Now add green onion leaves, vegetable balls and serve hot.
Tip – If you want dry Manchurian, then add 1 teaspoon cornflour in half a cup of water, do not add water separately, the gravy will remain thick.
Do tell us how you liked this recipe of Manchurian, if you have any Chinese recipe then do share with us.