Border Security Force Recruitment 2022 : View Post Details, Salary & How To Apply Here BSF Bharti 2022 Online applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the mentioned vacancies for the various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ combined posts of Water Wing in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. The maximum age varies according to the posts given in the article.
Table of Contents
Border Security Force Recruitment Various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Combined Posts
Last Date Application will be closed on 28.06.2022
Also Read New Vacancies
- SC/ST 05 Years
- OBC 03 Years Ex.
- Soldier (Unreserved) 03 years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual age as on the last date.
Mode Of Selection
The selection will be conducted in two phases as follows:
(a) first stage
(i) Written Examination.
(b) second stage
(ii) Physical measurement.
(iii) Physical Efficiency Test.
(iv) Trade Test.
(v) Medical examination.
Candidates applying for the post of SI (Master), SI (Engine Driver) and
Number (Workshop) to pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) and the candidates applying
For the post of HC (Master), HC (Engine Driver), HC (Workshop) and CT (Crew) to pay Rs.
100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee through any of the following
(i) Net banking of any bank.
(ii) Credit/Debit Card of any Bank.
Also Read New Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (Master) i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University, and; ii) Second Class Master’s Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Merchant Maritime Department. (ii) Sub-Inspector (Engine Driver) i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University, and;
- First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Maritime Department.
- Sub-Inspector (Workshop) i) Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent; either
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Head Constable (Master) i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and; ii) Serang Certificate.
- (v) Head Constable (Engine Driver) i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and; ii) Pass and Class Engine Driver Certificate.
- (vi) Head Constable (Workshop) i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, and ii) Diploma in Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade i.e. Motor Mechanic (Diesel / Petrol Engine) / Electrician, Machinist / Carpentry / AC Technician / Electronics and Plumbing from a recognized institute.
- (vii) CT (Crew) i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and; ii) One year experience in operating a boat not less than 265 HP and; Should know how to swim in deep water without any assistance and shall upload an undertaking certificate as per Annexure ‘F’ of the advertisement at the time of submission of online application form
Border Security Force Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
Application from the candidates should be submitted through online mode No other mode will be accepted for submission of application. The facility for submission of online application will be available on BSF Recruitment Portal URL https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/ from 30.05.2022 at 00:01 hrs and will close on 28.06.2022 at 23:59 hrs. , The procedure for submission of online application is enclosed with this advertisement in Annexure- ‘A’.